Monday, September 22, 2008

Wo0t!!1!!!! F1rst P0st!!!1!!!

I created this blog a while ago. And by a while I mean a few weeks. I remember this because I spent a while angsting over the name to a few friends on AIM. My friends never liked the name I picked. I'm rather fond of it. For one thing, it alliterates, for another it connotes zombies. Because there is a basement somewhere, and there are brains. And you can get them for cheap. Zombies.
It also has the purchasing slightly used black market body parts vibe to it, which I love. Plus, I'm totally trying to cultivate the dispossessed hipster feel, and nothing screams "I'm rebelling" quite like cheap zombie food.

The point is, there was a significant space of time between my first post and the birth of this blog. That's because I don't commit well. And I'm scatterbrained. So I may or may not update this blog frequently. Don't the possibilities excite?

Why am I writing a blog? Because I'm just that cool. I like to write about myself. And I like to write about the great injustices. In fact I like to write about most anything. But when I just write and then shove it away into the abyss of my desktop nobody ever says compliments me on my writing. And I do love my compliments. The moral of this story is: I'm narcissistic.

Anyway, the real reason I thought of posting today is that I can feel a feminist rant coming on. But I wanted to post a "first post" first post before I start into why men suck. But don't despair! If you stay tuned in a couple of hours you can get all of the unbridled passion and fury of an amateur social scientist.

No comments: